Valentine's Day fashions

Keli & Penny

Here we are, trying on our Valentine's day duds to see how they fit us. This picture was taken before we both got our new haircuts, so we'll have to pose again . . . as long as we get our biscuits, I guess we can stand it.

I get to wear a very nice bandanna and Penny is wearing a silly floppy ruffle that's too big for her neck. She doesn't know how funny she looks, 'cuz she's just a silly puppy. She also doesn't know that its a hand-me-down, 'cuz I wore it first in 2005 when I was almost 3 years old. Here I am waiting for someone to come downstairs and play with me:



That's okay though, I don't mind sharing it. Here's another bandanna I wore a few years ago, but I don't like it as much as the one I get to wear this year.



I also have a really cute collar that I get to wear every year for Valentine's day, but since Penny doesn't have one yet, I don't get to wear mine either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Stylin'

Hello, Westie Valentine Cupcakes!

Every Westie in the Pool!