Fun Visit

We had visitors last week -- Elora, Jenna and Jack came with their mom, Laurie.

It was after lunch when they arrived and they brought some chocolate brownies, but we weren't allowed to eat them ('cuz chocolate is bad for doggies) but all the people ate them and said they were delicious. Me and Keli had biscuits and lamb jerky treats instead.

Jenna drew this picture of me and Keli from her memory; can you believe it?


Doesn't it look almost just like us? We even have an oval rug just like that in the dining room!

While they were here we went for a walk, and we played downstairs and I showed everyone how I roll upside down inside my tunnel and pushed my tent over and over. I can be very entertaining.

Keli jumped up on the couch next to Jack, and he wasn't even afraid of her:



Then after a couple hours it was time for everyone to go home and after a few minutes me and Keli were really tired so we made Donna take a nap with us on the couch:


That's me in front, then Donna, then Keli. Keli was so tired, she was laying upside down! Rich took our picture with his new Blackberry Storm.

The couch looks funny 'cuz Donna's making new flipcovers for us (you can find out more 'bout that on her SewAmazin blog). I sure hope she's finished soon, 'cuz I miss takin' naps on that couch.

I sure hope they come back again sometime 'cuz I had fun.

Oh well, that's all I have to say for now. Thanks for visiting our blog, Penny

edited:
Nov-14-2018 replaced photos from SewAmazin Flickr, uploaded to blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keli's Story

Christmas Stylin'

ASPCA Day is April 10 - Go Orange for Animals