Cupcakes, One More Time

Here is a pair of new Westie cupcakes I decorated at Easter.
More Hello, Cupcake Westies

They are similar to the Valentine's Day Westie cupcakes, except the ears are made with a paler pink sugar and I added tongues made from Starburst candies. The bodies are chocolate cupcakes but the heads are made of white mini cupcakes.

And since I mentioned Easter, here's a peek at the cupcakes we made then:
Easter Cupcakes


The green grass cupcakes with Hershey eggs were my favorites.  The Chicks and Bunnies are a bit less polished, but I learned that I need to keep a lot more bits and pieces of candies on hand for molding ears, noses, etc.  I ended up using sugared fruit chews from Trader Joe's, cut and manipulated into shapes for the bunny ears and chick beaks.

Next time, I need to make cupcakes that Keli and Penny can eat; they're not happy they missed out on these.


update:
Nov-14-2018 Replace SewAmazin Flickr photos, uploaded to Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Westie in the Pool!

Christmas Stylin'

Hello, Westie Valentine Cupcakes!