It's that time again ...

.... time for us Westies to get a nice short haircut!

It was about 80 degrees around here over the weekend and we were panting like -- well, like dogs. No matter where we tried to rest, Penny and I just couldn't get comfortable.

So we asked for haircuts.

Actually, we had a little bit of a trim about a month ago, but it mostly grew back already.

Here's some before and after pictures ~ first, look at Penny:
Furry Penny
Isn't she a fuzzy beast? What a chub-o.

And here she is afterwards, looking quite svelte:
Skinny Penny

I don't look too bad before; mostly my ears are long and my neck looks fat:
Furry Keli

We both look much cleaner now, and we haven't even had a bath yet:
Haircuts for Keli & Penny


We'll probably both need some more trimming after out baths;we have a few stray bits of hair in the wrong places.

I hope it stays warm out so we can sit outside and dry off in the sun. I love to lay out on the deck.


Update:
Nov-14-2018 Replace SewAmazin Flickr photos, uploaded to Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Westie in the Pool!

Christmas Stylin'

Hello, Westie Valentine Cupcakes!