Counting down to Christmas - 2002

Everyone is getting ready for Christmas around here. I'm just trying to stay out of the way and keep Penny from getting into trouble. It's her first Christmas here and she doesn't have a clue what its about. I betcha she was really wild last year for her first family and that's why they sent her away. We are looking back at all my Christmas pictures, so she'll maybe learn a thing or two. But I doubt it.

Here I am posing for my first Christmas card in December 2002, right after I had my first real haircut at home:

I came, I $hopped . . . I maxed out my credit card!

Isn't my little green pocketbook so fashionable! I ripped it to shreds a few days later. Hey, I was only a puppy back then, it was my job. But I'm pretty sure I saved the remnants around here somewhere to cuddle with . . . . That neck ruffle doesn't come close to fitting me anymore, thank goodness. I really *did not* like wearing it at all. It doesn't even fit Penny either, so one of the stuffed Westies gets to have it now.

Here's another picture of me -- it was taken by a real photographer when I was only 6 months old:


That's not a real tree or fireplace in the background, it's just pretend. I look like I need a good brushing, don't I? I can't believe he didn't tell me to fix my fur! That's one reason I always have my photos taken at home, 'cuz they always make me look good.

Next time we'll look at my Christmas 2003 & 2004 photo cards.

Merry, Merry,
Keli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Stylin'

Hello, Westie Valentine Cupcakes!

Every Westie in the Pool!