Counting down to Christmas - 2005 & 2006

I've been sharing my Christmas card photos from 2002, 2003 and 2004, while getting Penny ready for her first Christmas here with us.

Guess what I found this week?
My little green pocketbook from my 2002 photo:

It's a bit chewed up, but I knew it was still around here somewhere! Now, I just need to hide it from Penny, she steals all my old favorites.

Anyway, back to our Christmas card review -- here's our Christmas card from 2005 (click on an image to see it larger):

Against my better judgment, Donna took me to Petsmart for a professional photographer to take my holiday pictures. This picture of me sitting in a chair is the only one where my mouth is not open with my tongue hanging out all over. The other pictures have me sitting in a basket of faux autumn leaves, posing with a flag and sitting in a bathtub with a rubber duckie. She's got me wearing a bandana this time . . . at least it isn't another silly neck ruffle.

In 2006, we sent a letter to Santa Paws and made him extra special Westie shortbread cookies. I was so good, I didn't even eat the cookies or try to drink the milk.

I very much prefer to be photographed without any costumes (and with yummy props).

We didn't do any Christmas card photos in 2007. I don't remember why . . . I think we just needed a break. I did a silly ElfYourself thing online last year . . . . my elf show is not there anymore, but maybe I'll tell Penny it's her turn this year. She likes to do silly things.

Of course, this year there are two Westies to pose for the photo card, so that almost makes up for missing me last year, right? Next time I'll show you our card for this year.

Christmas is almost here!
Keli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Stylin'

Hello, Westie Valentine Cupcakes!

Every Westie in the Pool!