Counting down to Christmas - 2003 & 2004


Here's the next Christmas card, from 2003
(click on any image to see it larger):

That's not really me, in the photo, its a snow-Westie wearing my collar. You wouldn't believe how many relatives asked Donna how she got me to stand so still for this photo.
Nobody asked her how she got Rich to stand out there in the snow . . .

Here's a real photo of me from 2003, in yet another goofy neck ruffle (I really hate those things):



I think I look much more festive in my red sweater -- too bad that doesn't fit me anymore, either:



In 2004, I was super cool with my squeaky candy cane:


Here I am hanging out in front of our real fireplace:



I was pretty tired from ripping apart playing with all my new toys:



Next time, we'll look at the Christmas cards from 2005 and 2006 (we didn't do a card in 2007). Maybe by then our Westie Christmas tree will be up and I can show you pictures of all our Westie ornaments.

Jingle, Jingle,
Keli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Stylin'

Hello, Westie Valentine Cupcakes!

Every Westie in the Pool!