Happy Birthday to Me!

Note from Donna: The image below is from an old greeting card, printed in England; purchased on eBay from K9 Kards


This weekend was my birthday -- I am six years old now. It was also Penny's "half-birthday" weekend, whatever that means. Oh, they say that means she's 6 months old. Well, it also means we had to do everything together.

We didn't have a party -- we don't do stuff like that. But we went for two long walks, got special Ziggies treats in our Kongs one night and on Sunday, we got to share a special Pumpkin Crumble dessert. That was yummy -- I wasn't too hungry for supper, but I really liked the pumpkin!

I hear I'm gonna have a "half-birthday" too -- when Penny turns one year old. I guess sharing is not so bad . . . as long as I get my share of the goodies!



This is a picture of me from Christmas 2007 -- I didn't like any of my birthday pictures, but this one is pretty cool, so I'm putting it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Stylin'

Hello, Westie Valentine Cupcakes!

Every Westie in the Pool!