Our Wish List

Friends sometimes ask Donna what we like for treats and toys and stuff, so they can send us gifts sometimes. She doesn't always remember the names of things, so we decided to put together this wish list at PetSmart.com, to make it easier on everyone.

There's some things missing from the list, because I guess some things are only available in the real stores.

But lots of stuff Penny and I really like (mostly toys) are on the list.

Oh -- and Penny says that gift cards for PetSmart are really nifty, too, 'cuz then we get to go shopping too! I forgot about that. She only knows, 'cuz she gets to go to training class there every week, but I have to stay home and guard the house.

I wonder if Petco has wish lists? We'll have to check that out . . .

Thanks for reading our blog,
Keli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Stylin'

Hello, Westie Valentine Cupcakes!

Every Westie in the Pool!