Revised Video: The New Toy

I've been playing with editing video with Windows Movie Maker because the original upload of Keli & Penny and the New Toy was incomplete. I think it had to do with some sort of compatibility issues with my Kodak EasyShare software.

Anyway, I've learned to splice all the bits together without losing anything and have uploaded a new, longer version. Now that I've learned how to combine the pieces together successfully, I can start thinking about how to edit out the parts I don't want in the next video.

You can view the new video in the original blog entry here or go see it at YouTube here. It's a little over 6 minutes long.

It's not the best video ever, but it's not too bad considering I used my digital camera to record it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Stylin'

Hello, Westie Valentine Cupcakes!

Every Westie in the Pool!