The New Toy

Today I visited our local PetSmart to sign up for a beginner training class for Penny, which starts this coming Thursday. While I was there, I picked up a 3-pack of loofa dogs for our westie girls. I decided to hand out only one of them . . . Keli only likes NEW toys and Penny only wants whatever toy Keli is playing with; if I give them each their own identical toys, they run around and wrestle for just one of them.

I happened to have the digital camera handy, and decided to try out the video button for the first time in five years. Here was the result - new and improved video below:




The one making all the growly noises is Keli, and the noise in the background is the dehumidifier that cycled on and off throughout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Stylin'

Hello, Westie Valentine Cupcakes!

Every Westie in the Pool!